Schedule an Interview or Appearance with Sasha Ottey, Founder and Executive Director of PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association
To request an interview, please call (404) 855-7244 or email PCOS Challenge Public Relations by clicking on the button below.
To inquire about an appearance for a speaking engagement, conference or other event, please email PCOS Challenge Public Relations, fax the request to (301) 244-9902 or send a written letter to:
931 Monroe Drive, NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Recent Media Coverage
- Orlando Hosts the 2019 PCOS Awareness Weekend and Lights Up Teal to Shine Light on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- PCOS Challenge Kicks off National Campaign in Detroit to Bring Attention to Women’s Health Epidemic
- Advocates Join Forces on Capitol Hill To Address Health Epidemic
- PCOS Challenge to Be Celebrated at Resolve’s 21st Annual Night of Hope Gala
- Orlando Hosts the 2018 PCOS Awareness Weekend and Lights Up Teal to Shine Light on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- PCOS Awareness Lights Up the World: Global Communities Join Forces for a Historic Day of Unity & Advocacy
- Women’s Health Champions Join Forces on Capitol Hill for PCOS Advocacy Day
- Resolution Recognizing the Seriousness of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Introduced in Congress
- U.S. Senate Unanimously Passes Historic Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Resolution
- Historic Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Resolution Introduced in U.S. Senate
- PCOS Challenge and Omega Phi Alpha National Service Sorority Answer Call of the U.S. Congress to Help Fight Women’s Health Epidemic
- Historic Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Resolution Introduced in U.S. Congress
- Ashley Levinson Receives 2016 Ricardo Azziz PCOS Challenge Advocacy Leadership Award
- Omega Phi Alpha Receives 2016 PCOS Challenge Community Service Award
- PCOS Challenge and Omega Phi Alpha National Service Sorority Fight Women’s Health Epidemic
- PCOS Challenge and Thomas Jefferson University Continue National Lead in Addressing Critical PCOS Healthcare Gaps
- PCOS Challenge and PCOS Diva Announce Confidence Grant to Help Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Angela Grassi, RD Receives 2015 Ricardo Azziz PCOS Challenge Advocacy Leadership Award
- Open Source Health announces Sasha Ottey, Founder of PCOS Challenge to the Advisory Board
- PCOS Challenge and Emory Reproductive Center Help Hundreds of
Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome During PCOS Awareness Month
- PCOS Challenge and UCLA Health Address Critical PCOS Healthcare Gaps
Impacting Millions of Women
- PCOS Challenge and Thomas Jefferson University Take National Lead in Addressing Critical PCOS Healthcare Gaps
- PCOS Challenge and Healthcare Leaders Call for Support to Address Major Health Disparities for Women with PCOS
- PCOS Challenge Brings Together Leading Experts on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome for Awareness Symposium
- NVN Therapeutics Supports PCOS Challenge in the $4 Billion Fight Against Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PCOS Challenge Wins National Cable Television Award for Groundbreaking New Series
- September Is National Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Awareness Month
- PCOS Challenge Takes Bold New Step to Help Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Groundbreaking PCOS Challenge Television Series to Help Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Download Sasha Ottey’s media interview sheet with biography, sample topics and questions.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Affects 1-in-10 Women, So Why Don’t We Know About It?
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: The #1 Cause of Infertility in Women
- How to Manage PCOS and Its Symptoms
- PCOS: Balding Hair, Bulging Waist, Barren Womb—Feeling Like Less of a Woman
- PCOS Challenge Television and Radio Show
- Please tell our audience what Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is. What are common symptoms?
- What should people do if they think they may have PCOS? Where should they seek help?
- What are some of the common treatments for PCOS?
- What has been your personal experience with PCOS?
- What stories have other women shared with you about their struggles with PCOS?
- What inspired you to start the PCOS Challenge?
- Can you give us some details about the PCOS Challenge program? What kind of feedback have you gotten?
- How can a partner support a loved one who has PCOS?
- You also have a popular PCOS Challenge television show and radio show to help women.
Please tell us about those.
- How can people find out more information and get involved with the PCOS Challenge?
Biography Sasha Ottey, MHA, MT (ASCP)
Sasha Ottey is Founder and Executive Director of PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association. PCOS Challenge is the leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit support and advocacy organization globally advancing the cause for women and girls with PCOS. Sasha started the organization after she was diagnosed with PCOS and experienced great dissatisfaction with the availability of support resources for women with the condition. Under Sasha’s leadership, PCOS Challenge has quickly grown to over 52,000 members and has helped many women overcome their struggles with infertility, weight gain, anxiety and depression and reduce their risk for numerous life-threatening related diseases.
As Executive Director of PCOS Challenge, Sasha built a coalition of over 70 major national and international health organizations and led the first successful legislative advocacy effort in the U.S. Congress to recognize the seriousness of PCOS, the need for further research, improved treatment and care options, and for a cure for PCOS and to designate September as PCOS Awareness Month. Sasha also created the PCOS Awareness Symposium, the largest event globally dedicated to polycystic ovary syndrome, which has educated thousands of patients and healthcare professionals about PCOS since 2013. In 2018, Sasha helped organize the first International Conference on PCOS in India for both patients and healthcare providers.
Through PCOS Challenge, Sasha has helped to develop one of the largest multimedia bodies of educational content dedicated to PCOS, which includes television, radio, print and online resources. Sasha is Executive Producer of the national award winning cable television series, PCOS Challenge. She is also host of the PCOS Challenge radio show and publisher of PCOS Challenge magazine.
Sasha is a Clinical and Research Microbiologist with a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science from Howard University and a Master’s in Health Administration from the University of Phoenix. Prior to founding PCOS Challenge, Sasha was a contract research microbiologist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).